Friday, August 11, 2017

August 10th, 2017

I'm just going to make this quick and easy today. I gotta get to the gym today and it's already getting late. Longer I'm on here the less I'm doing at the gym!



One thing I will put a little time into is saying that I started the Military Diet today. It's a 3 day diet that is supposed to be a huge weight loss diet. I've done it once before and lost a few pounds. So I figured I would try it again.


So I had to obviously go to the store before I started this diet. I spend $32 for all the food except eggs, bread, and lean meat. And for some of it I bought more then what I would need to do this diet (ex. a whole box of saltine crackers, 2 grapefruits, a tub of ice cream, 4 bananas, etc). So it is a pretty cheap diet. You could do this multiple times with a loaf of bread and dozen eggs. I also got this app called Flipp which you can put your grocery list in and it will separate it into categories and even find local deals. 






Day 1:






ACV challenge



Fit Affinity



30 Day Fitness Challenge




Fitbit goals

 

MyFitnessPal







Gym workout- I was super lazy today. I got to the gym with about 2k steps. 1 hour is all it took for me to get to my 10k goal.




Overall today was pretty good again. It took me forever to actually get to the gym, but once I was there it was okay. Today was the first day of football so I wanted to get home to see some of the game and I needed to go to the store in between the gym and going home, so I was only at the gym until I hit my 10k steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment