So I've been trying for a while now to get motivated to lose weight, but I can't seem to find the right way. I know keeping a "diary" of things I did or tried seemed to help, but I hated finding time to write it down. Let's face it, my generation just does so much better with a phone in our hands or a keyboard at our fingers. So... let's see if typing it will help keep me motivated.
So when I wrote this stuff out it was comprised of a few things:
- What I ate and how many calories I consumed
- What type of workouts I completed (Gym or Home)
- Motivational quotes
- Tips and Hints
- Different diets I could try
- Struggles and Triumphs
- Measurements and weights
- Etc
It included some fancy texts, pictures, recipes, pinterest idea, etc. So it took a lot of time to do, which I've got far too many other things to distract my time with other than that. Doing this all electronically should make it go a lot smoother seeing as most of what took all my time was rewriting, printing and cutting, or finding things online to put into the "diary." I mean it even would cost money; ink, paper, picture paper (which I would use Walgreens sometimes), and the "diary" itself, you see my problem yet?
My idea for this is to take it day by day. So what I do each day, the struggles it takes, and try to show MYSELF the improvements I've made.
Here's to wishing myself good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment