Thursday, August 10, 2017

Posting days

Today is August 10th, 2017. And I just posted about August 6th and still have 7th, 8th, and 9th to post about. I'm starting to remember why I always gave up writing these out in a "diary." It starts to get taxing. It takes me anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to type these up with the details, pictures, explanations, etc. There is some editing that happens before the pictures even hit my computer screen. I'm still managing to do it, but I'm just getting further and further behind. I'm going to try to get the rest of my days done today, but as I said they take a long time. Every moment I spend behind the keyboard typing these out is time I could be using to workout. 

I'm so far behind all because I work night shift. I typically type days out the day after they are done so that I have everything that I did in that day documented (either pictures taken, notes made, or mental saying). But then when I work two or three days in a row it's hard to keep up with it all and I start telling myself I'll just do it tomorrow. I'm hoping to not give up on this, I'm already seeing changes or how different things help me during this journey and it's so cool to look back and see why I started something (and it's only been a week). I'm just going to keep doing the best that I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment