I am still going strong with keeping up on my ACV and FitAffinity. Only day 4 though, so I still haven't felt too many changes yet. hopefully soon.
I was a little shy of what MyFitnessPal wanted me to be for calories, but I figured I got close enough. But it still decided to give me the message saying I'm not eating enough. One thing that I found funny though was that I had blueberry pancakes and a PB&J sandwich and I still didn't make the required calories the app wanted me to get. It's also shows when counting calories you don't have to (nor shouldn't you) just eat salads all the time. You can still eat things you like just in moderation.
Still doing both the Butt and Full body workout challenges on the 30 Day Fitness Challenge app. Still doing okay, it's not too hard. It really doesn't take me that long to complete them, but trust me in those 2 minutes my heart rate goes into the 100s easily.
I know that my Fitbit doesn't say I was on the treadmill for an hour, that's because I forgot to start my timer on my Fitbit watch until I was already on the treadmill for a little bit. But I was on the treadmill for 65 minutes. 5 of which were the "cooldown." I didn't want to do too much (increase the incline/speedalk/run) because I had to go to work and I didn't have time to shower after the gym. I didn't want to be all sweaty and smelly when I was working.
I did make all of my goals on my Fitbit, which I always enjoy being able to complete. I love seeing all the green, makes me feel like I really did accomplish something today, even if I was sleeping for most of the day.
Today felt like a pretty ordinary day, I slept for most of it, so I didn't feel hungry. My legs still burn from my weight training workout, but nothing where I can't use them. I just really feel them fatigued when I'm walking up stairs or lifting my leg when sitting (a.k.a. when I'm driving and shifting from brake and gas).

















No comments:
Post a Comment