Thursday, August 10, 2017

August 9th, 2017

So after working all night, I slept most of today. However, I still kept up with counting my calories and went to the gym.




Today I looked into information about Counting Macros. There are three categories, fats, carbs, and protein. Basically it is a percentage of what you eat. You obviously don't want too many fats, you need a decent amount of protein, and you need to fuel your body with carbs. Both my Fitbit and MyFitnessPal will count my macros is I put in what I eat throughout the day. I'm going to be using MyFitnessPal, at least for now.



The article is by a nutritionalist about counting macros.



How Counting Macros Can Help You Reach Your Health Goals


Still keeping up with my ACV and FitAffinity. On day 6!




I did go to the gym today, I walked on the treadmill for an hour. I would walk for 15 minutes then put the incline up and walk for 5 minutes. I'm actually surprised that I didn't reach my peak cardio today. Lately, when I put the incline to 8, I reach my peak cardio. Perhaps it's time I put it a little higher or maybe I will just walk it a little faster.




Today was a rest day for both of my 30 day fitness workouts.




I hit every goal I wanted to on my Fitbit tracker.




I didn't eat all that healthy today, but I didn't go overboard on my calories. Hopefully it doesn't do too much damage. I was hungry when I got home, and thinking I would eat a salad for dinner, I didn't really care what I ate. Then my dad made spaghetti for dinner and that is one of my severe weaknesses!




All in all, besides my eating habits it wasn't a bad day. I know I need to start upping my workouts to get to my peak cardio, which is good news.



No comments:

Post a Comment